Multimedia OwnerGuard is the ultimate Digital Rights Management (DRM), Security, Copy Protection, Licensing and Distribution Management solution for Adobe Flash SWF and FLV Video Files and a wide range of other Multimedia Files including (mp4, f4v, 3gp, avi, rm, mkv, 3gg, 3g2, mov, m4v, m4a, f4p, f4a, f4b, mp3, mpg, asf, wma, wmv, aac, ogg, aif, flac)
Multimedia OwnerGuard provides a brand new DRM technology called Inline DRM which allows the protected files to be accessible within various containers including Your Website and Web Navigators ( Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Netscape, AOL Explorer ) , Adobe AIR, Office Documents, PDF Documents, Flash Player Programs or even Your Own Applications.
With Multimedia OwnerGuard you can :
* Lock your Flash SWF and FLV video files to specific users, computers or USB drives.
* Protect your Flash SWF and FLV video files from decompilation and illegal distributions.
* Define High Security Expiration Date or Working Duration for your drm protected mutimedia files.
* Use full features of Adobe Flash Player for your drm protected Flash SWF and FLV video files.
* Control and apply all required limitations for your users using a very small user side DRM manager ( OwnerGuard License Manager ).
* Minimize your users DRM hassles by letting them access your DRM protected mutimedia files offline.
* Distribute and Sell your mutimedia files easily while you've got full control over them.
Multimedia OwnerGuard is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-10. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Multimedia OwnerGuard (version 12.8.3) has a file size of 5.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 470 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.